Saturday, December 18, 2010

Some changes after a long hiatus, and Episode 001

I'm finally going to return to updating Kansas Blotter Audio more regularly. I have a large collection of short audio files in the wings and will be adding new audio files much more frequently. I've also found a new place for podcast hosting. If you'd like to subscribe to the Kansas Blotter podcasts through Itunes, or another service, feel free to do so by following this link. If you were subscribed to the old podcast through Itunes, you'll want to resubscribe. To kick things off, I've uploaded a brief excerpt of poet Kenneth Irby reading from the introduction to Swann's Way by Marcel Proust, taken from an extended, recorded conversation Kyle Waugh, poet Cyrus Console and I had with Ken last year. Enjoy! Ken has such a great reading voice.



No comments:

Post a Comment